4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, each cut into about 4 strips (about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds)
Montreal Chicken Seasoning
10 cups yellow squash, washed and sliced 1/4-inch thick (cut large slices in half as well)
6 ounces fresh spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
3 tablespoons butter
4 ounces sliced Muenster cheese (can also use provolone or baby swiss, or even mozzarella)
1. Season chicken, and grill until cooked through on indoor grill pan or George Foreman Grill.
2. Put chicken into bottom of 9x13" baking dish. Heat 2 tbsp butter in skillet, and sautee squash in butter until tender.
3. Add remaining tablespoon of butter to the pot, and add spinach leaves. Cook and stir just until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat and toss with just a little salt.
4. Spoon the squash mixture over the chicken. Place slices of cheese on top, enough to make a thin layer over the vegetables.
5. Broil (uncovered) for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.